Our team are industry experts who have in-depth experience of the markets in which we operate. Our Team Values Are Honesty, Team work, Professional and Approachable.
We do not believe in wasting your time and will only contact you with real jobs. Once you have applied to a position with us or have received a job alert, we will organise for you to come in to our office to meet us face to face and complete our standard registration and safety induction.
This process usually takes 1 hour however to make the process go a little quickly we could possibly send you an email with a link to complete part of this online.
- Updated Resume With References
- Bank Details
- Tax File Number
- Superannuation Details
- Proof that you can work in Australia – such as Passport, Visa Documents
- Tickets, licenses, qualifications – even if they are not relevant for the position in question, we will take a copy to keep on file.
Once you are registered with Sword Recruitment you will receive emails job alerts with positions that suit your skills. We also upload job alerts onto our facebook page to come up in your news feed. check out https://www.facebook.com/Swordrecruitmentspecialists/
- The pay week runs from Monday to Sunday inclusive.
- Timesheets are completed online via our online timesheet portal, once you have completed your hours it will automatically send to your supervisor for approval.
- Please ensure you complete your timesheets online insufficient time for pay requirements i.e. by no later than 10.00am on Monday
- It is your responsibility to ensure your timesheet is completed online by the 10am Monday’s indicated wherever possible. However, should there be a delay please call the Sword Team as soon as possible as there are no guarantees that you will be paid on time if you miss the deadline.
Method of payment
- Pay will be deposited by direct electronic transfer into your nominated bank account on Thursday’s.
- Pay slips will be forwarded to your nominated address on a regular basis.
- Sword Recruitment Specialists will deduct from your pay any taxation liability in accordance with your taxation declaration. It is your responsibility to supply your tax file number and fill out a taxation declaration. Failure to do so will result in your pay entitlements being taxed at the highest rate in accordance with taxation legislation.
- Sword Recruitment Specialists employee superannuation contributions will be managed by Kinnect industry Super unless a different fund is requested by you by completing the Australian Government Standard Choice Form provided to you in your registration pack.
- Contact Sword Team on 08 9277 3692 or send us an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of your personal information is stored securely in our database in-compliance with national standards.
Should you be unable to report to work for whatever reason you must notify Sword and the client as soon as possible, and PRIOR to your start time.
If you haven’t heard from us in a while please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We love to be kept in the loop about your work situation.